This recipe is from Cookie baker Lynn that I've bookmarked a few months ago and I've decided to make them for a friend's invite to her new home. Lynn has a great blog and I'm a follower of hers for lots of her yummy cake and cookies collections.
The recipe is so easy and I'm very impressed with outcome of these baby brownies. It must be really good because my friend has requested for a copy of this recipe...
|The brownies is moist and soft inside...|
|...and has a nice and creamy Nutella topping.|
Nutella Brownie Bites
-adapted from Sunset magazine
1/2 cup butter
1 oz. unsweetened chocolate, finely chopped
1 cup sugar
1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla
1/2 tsp. salt
3/4 cup flour
1/2 cup Nutella
1. Preheat oven to 350 deg. F (I use 180°C). Generously butter 24 mini-muffin cups.
2. In a heatproof bowl, microwave 1/2 cup butter to melt. Add the chocolate, stirring until melted, then add the sugar and cocoa powder. Stir to blend. Whisk in eggs, vanilla, and salt. Add flour and stir until smooth. Spoon batter evenly into mini-muffin cups.
3. Using the tip of a wooden spoon, make a small depression in each portion of batter. Spoon 3/4 tsp Nutella into each hole (I use only 1/4-1/2 tsp Nutella per brownies).
4. Bake until a toothpick inserted into the brownie part comes out with just a few moist crumbs, about 15 minutes.
5. Let cool on a rack about 10 minutes. Using a small spatula or plastic fork, loosen brownies from pans and move to rack to cool completely. Store covered at room temperature.
Please support me and like me at Facebook.