I must apologize for my extreme slow response with all the awards that I have received. I must admit that I've not been prompt enough for updating my blog. Comparing to my fellow bloggers, I'm have been too slow with my reading and response to comments. My apology for that.
Nevertheless, the following are the awards that I've received from my fellow bloggers.
Jeannie, Baking Diary
Jean, Noms I Must
Karen, Karen and Nigella
Rhondi, Big Mama's Home Kitchen
I wish that I can present these awards back to them because their blogs are really wonderful. In fact, I love all the blogs that I followed and would love to present these awards to all. However, rules are always rules and it's better to abide the rules for any reasons.
Here are the rules to abide in order to accept this award and they are:
1. Post linking back to the person that gave you the award
2. Share 7 random things about yourself
3. Award 15 blogs
4. Drop them a note and tell them about it.
Here's the 7 random things about me:
1. I'm a super-health-conscious person but love to eat anything with butter and sugar.
2. Less than a year ago, I've finally conquered my fear of driving which had been haunting me for years. My ultimate motivation is actually my son. 3 Cheers for my Mummy-Power!
3. My biggest 2011 resolution is to be able to run a half-marathon and I'm training very hard now for this day to happen.
4. I can never be sick of watching girly movies. My all-time favorite is The Devil Wears Prada. Love love love Anne Hathaway...
5. Shopping used to be my best loved hobby. Most of my friends think about me when they watched the movie, Confessions of a Shopaholic by Isla Fisher. Unfortunately, I didn't that much money to shop. So now, it is baking. LOL.
6. I love buying shoes but hate wearing heels and love wearing boots.
7. I'm a vege-person rather than a meat-eater but I have to tolerate two ferocious meat eaters at home (they are my husband and son) and have to cook meat to compromise all tastes.
And, here I am presenting these awards to 15 of my fellow bloggers...
A Hungry Spoon
Life given, eat well
My Kitchen in the Rockies
Mama with Flavour
Cinnamon Spice and Everything Nice
Life's too short to skip dessert
A Busy Gran's Kitchen
Sweet and Savory by Sarah
Sweet as Sugar Cookies
A Duck's Oven
A girl, a dog & an oven
Last but not not least, this is the muffin recipe from Daily Delicious
(with my slight modification in blue)
Make 14 (I made 16 very mini ones)
110g Cake flour
1½ tsp Baking powder
60g Unsalted butter
50g Brown sugar
45g Crème Fraîche (replace with 60g milk)
½ tbsp Honey
A pinch of salt
Preheat the oven to 170°C.
Line mini muffin pans with paper muffin cups.
Sift cake flour and baking powder together, set aside.
Beat butter, salt and sugar together until light in color, add the egg, beat to combine.
Pour the honey into the butter and beat to combine.
Add the flour to the butter in 3 parts, alternating with the Crème Fraîche (milk).
Divide the batter into prepared pans.
Bake for 15-17 minutes or golden and spring when touch lightly.
Let the muffin cool on a wire rack.
Please support me and like me at Facebook.